Saturday, November 13, 2010

Spotted and hearted

I miss the local blog, Your Heart Out.  They used to have a feature called "Spotted and Hearted" with snapshots highlighting things they spotted in local stores, and I've been thinking about it as I've been spotting really fun things while holiday shopping. I don't need most of these so maybe just taking photos of them and sharing will be enough retail therapy for me.

Since a lot of you don't live locally, I thought I'd start off with a big chain so this is what I spotted yesterday at Michael's :  small porcelain loaf pans for $1.00.  Wouldn't they be a great way to package small loaves of bread to deliver to neighbors?  I was tempted to buy like 20 of them and then I remembered that I don't bake bread.
 I also love the new Martha Stewart holiday line.  I might have picked up some baker's twine and washi tape for myself because it's on sale right now.
I'm tempted to go back to get this snowflake trim punch.  It would make really pretty packaging.

1 comment:

Krista Hansen said...

Please keep this up. I miss that blog too.