Monday, April 24, 2006

I guess it was all of that talk about bunnies

Larry and I were out in the yard spreading mulch, when we saved this:



This tiny rabbit was being attacked by a cat and was about to meet its end. Isn't he/she tiny and cute? Larry was not about to touch it, but I couldn't let it die! I looked around for other rabbits or a hole, but I haven't seen any around so the cat might have been chasing it for awhile. The cat was roaming around so we've temporarily taken it in. While we were at the grocery store we picked up some rabbit food and a mini water bottle, but it hasn't touched either yet, and I don't know if it's old enough to really eat. Does anyone reading this know anything about rabbits?

Here he/she is in a temporary home

3 comments:

SAREVIEW said...

Name it!

Suggestions from Grant and Mark:

Foo Foo
Rabbit

Anonymous said...

you should try to feed it milk, if it wont eat the other items.

ayn

I am Laura said...

So cute. Wish I could help. You may want to call a pet store to find out what to feed him.