Tuesday, April 25, 2006

Good news on a rainy Tuesday

There are so many blogs out there that I enjoy and look forward to checking everyday.

Lois Lowry is so eloquent

Ali Edwards is an amazing designer

My friend Cassie is so busy with her cute daughters

One of my very favorite blogs out there in the whole-wide world of blogs is absolutely A Fuse #8 Production. It's written by a children's librarian in New York and she constantly amazes me with her wealth of knowledge. How does she have so much insider knowledge, and how does she have time to review so many books? She is my blog hero! I look forward to reading her posts everyday.

I was reading one of her recent posts and guess which blog she linked to . . . MINE! Can you believe it? Maybe it's nerdy of me, but I was so excited. She read my blog (ok, not this one, which would probably be boring to anyone who doesn't know and is probably even boring to a few people who do know me. It was my children's literature book club blog.)

Lately I have been reconsidering my two blogs. I try to only post official book club related posts to the book club site so I don't post my personal book reviews there, but I think that most of the people who read this blog don't really care about the reviews. Now that I realize there's a possibility that other people from the children's literature world might read the book club blog, I'm thinking about posting my reviews there. What do you other book clubbers think? Would any of you mind?

4 comments:

I am Laura said...

I look at both the blogs equally and agree that you may want to have one be for book stuff and one for your fun life you lead.

fusenumber8 said...

mWow.
Quite a series of lovely compliments. I don't know where to begin. Many many thanks for the shout-out.

Anonymous said...

Hello! Your blogging hero just signed your blog! Awesome!

Anonymous said...

I say post the book reviews on both blogs, so friends and the world in general can view your wonderful insights.