I finished hanging frames for the border in the guest room, but now that I added more I need to print new pictures to fill them.
We finally put the new bedding on our bed
And here is a picture of the wall that we painted green in our living room. I was afraid that the stripes wouldn't show up, but I love the way it turned out.
I didn't take a picture of our most exciting improvement because it just would have been a picture of a light switch, but after about seven months of having an open outlet right next to our front door, Larry finally figured out how to make the three way switch for our entryway work (with a lot of help from a friend). We are not very handy so this was a huge achievement for us and I'm so happy that we can have friends over without worrying that someone might be electrocuted!