Friday, May 08, 2009

That's Not My Name

We arrived home from California at 1 am in the morning to find a note taped to our front door that read, "Go to the back door".  Immediately I knew that those Lewises were up to something!

I ran to the backdoor and found this.

It reminded me of The Ting-Tings "That's Not My Name" music video, but I had no idea what was up (if you haven't seen the music video, you have to stop and watch it before looking at the rest of this post or you won't be able to fully appreciate it).  
There was a CD in that envelope, but it didn't do anything when I put it in my CD player.  I put it in my computer and a little file called "Watch Me" popped up on the screen.  I had to beg them to get permission to share it with you because they really meant for it to be for our eyes only, and they finally relented.

They said they got bored while we were gone.  I'm pretty sure they are the awesomest people that we have ever met.  

I haven't made my own music video since I was in the sixth grade; I think it might be time to try again.

Creed has watched this movie approximately 3,000 times and still asks for it a few times a day.

5 comments:

lisa h. said...

that is so great!! what fun friends!

i go to jazzercize and we have a routine we do that that not my name song....it totally gets in your head!

The Jensen Family said...

I am so proud to be related to them!

April Miner said...

wow. That was HILARIOUS! I seriously had tears streaming down my face I was laughing so hard. I really like those guys. I am jealous you get to hang out with them all the time! We did a lot of this kind of stuff growing up too. Good times!
April

Larry said...

Loved LOVED LOVED!!!! that video. So fun, funny, accurate, amusing, creative, et al! We are strongly pro-Lewis's in this household. I never tired of the song or the remade video!

the mom said...

i love these cute goofballs! thanks for sharing stephanie!