Friday, October 31, 2008

Who Knew?

There are not a lot of options for kids clothing where I live. It's so weird to me that the only store nearby that sells kids clothes that is not an expensive boutique is Old Navy. I mean, this is Utah, there are millions of kids. Where are they all buying their clothes. I feel like I have to go to Provo to go shopping, which has me looking for some affordable alternatives online.


It seems like there are a lot of new kids clothing lines out there. Just yesterday I heard that American Eagle started a kids line with reasonable prices, and then today I learned about Crazy 8, the less expensive, Gymboree Line. Did you know about them? I was totally surprised by Crazy 8's prices. I just wish their was one nearby. The good news is that they have $5 shipping on all orders. Don't you think Creed NEEDS this shirt?

We need and H & M kids department too!

5 comments:

Laura said...

you should check out crew cuts, too (J Crew's kids line). It is pricey, but if you check out their clearance, you'll often find some super deals.

Anonymous said...

You rock! I did NOT know about Crazy 8 and I greatly appreciate the tip. And while we do have an H&M nearby, it doesn't have a kids department. : (

Liz said...

I've never heard of Crazy 8's.....but my local H & M does have a kids department, so maybe check online?

TX Girl said...

I'm annoyed about that too, but I wonder if it is just no cute boy clothes. I have no issue finding something for Lulu, but for Teddy- it either has trucks on it or is some bizarre short sleeve, long sleeve concoction. If done right.. has potential, but these were SOOO not done right!

smileynann said...

Hey, just thought I'd mention this... I'm from Utah, too, and have a friend who regularly shops at Mervyns, and they have crazy sales (usually on Wednesdays) where she picked up a totally rockin' pair of little girl jeans for $2. There are a lot of other kid places in the mall, too -- Baby Gap, The Children's Place, etc. Plus, Sears will guarantee that if your child wears out his jeans or shoes before he outgrows them, they'll replace them for free. Good luck!