Friday, October 31, 2008

Family Leaf Jump 2008

So a few days ago I raked up the leaves in the backyard for Creed to play in and I felt like it was a decent pile of leaves.Um, not so much! Today we went out and the yard looked like this. Notice, it doesn't even look like any leaves have fallen from that giant tree. I was pretty proud of myself for getting it raked up before our friends arrived to pick us up.
Alas, a few hours later, our yard looked like this.
So Creed and I got to work and had an enormous pile of leaves ready when Larry got home for the Family Leaf Jump of 2008.

And I have to mention that Creed insisted on wearing his penguin feet the whole time!







It was a wild rumpus.
Goot hing it was fun because we're going to "get" to do this at least four more times!

1 comment:

Malinovka said...

Love these photos, Steph! I hope it's still as fun after the next four times. :)