Wednesday, October 01, 2008

Cut a Rug

OK, due to popular vote, the last rug option is out. That's ok though because I think I finally found the rug for me. It's this rug from World Market. It was a little more than I wanted to spend, but it's $100 off this week. It's also a better size for our living room. What do you think? Yes, it's oatmeal and ivory and I have a toddler, but Grandpa Ford has had white carpet for ages and I've seen some really filthy spots on it, but he gets it cleaned and you would never know. Plus it will match our white couch and chairs. The real bonus is that when we move to our next house, I'm sure I will find a room to put it in since it's neutral and it will match any holiday (and yes, I seriously consider whether things will go with different holidays when I'm choosing furniture/rugs/paint colors).

3 comments:

Megan said...

I REALLY like this one. Y'know, Creed can be taught, in a very non-ocd, non-hysterical my-rug-is-more-important-than-my-kid-way to stay off the rug with food. It always makes me laugh when people don't buy things because they have kids.
Good choice!

Anna said...

um....I totally want this rug....so you should get it.

The Jensen Family said...

I love the Grandpa Ford comparison, in fact, I think I will make you an orange and brown afghan to compliment your beautiful new rug!