Wednesday, October 29, 2008

boo to you too!

We went to Boo at The Zoo on Saturday. Creed was dressed up as a penguin.So of course he had to check out his penguin buddies.I loved seeing his little penguin tail wiggle ad he waddled around but Creed's favorite part was probably watching animals from the stroller while he ate candy with Sara.We stopped at the Emigration Market on the way home and he was insistent on buying bananas too. He stopped and ate a banana right there in the store as soon as we had paid for it.
I think he's been spending too much time with monkeys.

5 comments:

ellen said...

The last picture of him is SO cute!!

Katherine said...

Creed is sporting all sorts of cute costumes! I love them!!

Noelle said...

I LOVE the penguin costume. Creed is too cute. Nice work on the pigeon too! You amaze me :)

Mom said...

Love! watching your little guy grow up - even long distance. - Mom Cat

Anonymous said...

I don't think he could be any cuter!!!