Thursday, October 25, 2007

Corners of my home

We're really in the Halloween spirit around here so I thought I would share a few pics.

We have some engagement and bridal pictures in our hallway upstairs, and I added little masks to all of them to convert them to Halloween art. They make me giggle everytime I pass them.
Next up, in our entry I filled our side table with lots of orange colored candy.
And the fairies seem to be getting into the Halloween spirit too. They decorated their windows with the same shadows that you can see on the windows of my house.

8 comments:

Alexandra and Benjamin said...

SOOOOO CUTE! Can you come decorate my house? I would have never thought of putting masks on the pictures. I love that idea.

Noelle said...

I love the picture masks--those are classic. :)

Anonymous said...

I have recently fallen in love with your darling sister Candice and now I'm in love with you too. :) You are so much fun! What great ideas! And I love the fairy door in the pumpkin. My aunt told me about fairy doors a couple of weeks before Candice posted yours on her blog so I've had fun looking at yours. I have one in my classroom and my students are IN LOVE with it. Our fairy is a book fairy. :)

Anonymous said...

I love that the fairies copy your great style, too!

Testing said...

I love the masks! Such a cute idea! You are inspiring even the uninspirable!

Elisa said...

LOVE IT!

lisa h. said...

did you cut out those little stick on masks or can you buy them someplace? i think i need to get some!

can't wait to see the post from the harry potter party!

Steph said...

I just made the mask with construction paper and put a tiny bit of double stick tape on them to stick them to the glass in the frames