Sunday, October 07, 2007

Apple picking

Creed and I went apple picking at the Lynd Fruit Farm on Friday with our friends Meg and Alyssa. It's been crazy hot for October, but we made it early enough to avoid the worst heat of the day. Creed mostly just enjoyed picking weeds to chew on while I picked apples.

The apples didn't interest him much, but he loved the pumpkins

I splurged so besides apples, we came home with baby pumpkins, cider, and pumpkin butter. Who can resist so much fall goodness?

3 comments:

Krystal Trapnell said...

He looks so big in jeans and tennis shoes!

Enjoy that cider for us. We're missing it here this fall.

Tenay Jo said...

Creed is getting so big! I'm glad you guys got to go out and enjoy the apples and pumpkins. I love the fall and it made me so jealous. Kallen, Tyson and I will have to go out soon here and pick some pumpkins of our own. However, unlike your warm weather, its been cold and rainy here...I'll have to wait for a day when it isn't pooring.

Alexandra and Benjamin said...

That looks like such a fun fall outing! I can't wait to go to the pumpkin patch. I'm waiting for Ben to have a day off- someday. I really like the picture of you holding Creed- adorable!