Wednesday, August 29, 2007

Thewigglybridge

So you may remember my amazing friend Jessica Zozz who created all of these AMAZING things for Creed, which she gave to me at the baby shower that she was hosting? Well, months ago I showed her these knit baby pants that I am in love with. Then Saturday, Donny and Jessica treated me to a birthday dinner and Jessica handed me a little package with little knit pants inside for Creed! I love them and from the looks of it, I'd say Creed does too!
And they have stars on the bum! You know how I love stars!

And now for her next trick, the Amazing Jessica Zozz has opened her own etsy shop called Thewigglybridge and she's even making up her own patterns to sell there! Check it out if you have a chance!


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love them! And, of course, I love that smile. Seriously, could Creed be any happier?!

Reba said...

So cute! Hey--I'm so sorry I missed your birthday. Can we plan an ice cream outing when I get back to celebrate?