Sunday, August 19, 2007

Our weekend in photos

The highlight of our weekend was the annual Jackie Chan movie fest at the Erney's. Traditionally the Jackie Chan Fest has taken place during the gray days of February, but this year they saved it for August on the Eve of Elle leaving for college!!!!! That's right folks, Elle, my adopted Columbus little sister who was 12 when we moved here is starting college!!!!! Sheesh, I am old! I was so fun to hang out with the Erneys and Hudsons on Elle's last night in Columbus. I wish I had remembered to get a picture of the whole family, but at least I caught the Erneys before the end of the night. And what's a post without a million pictures of Creed. First, here he is trying so hard to pinch the monsters off of his pajamas.
And here he is very excited for his green beans
After church today with Larry. Look at those blue eyes!
More time with dad. I just had to include this picture so you could see his thunder thighs!
In the tub today he finally had enough hair for a tiny Mohawk
And here he is just hanging out with one of the burp cloths that my friend Melinda just sent after hearing about Creed's spit-up, which was so thoughtful and much needed. Seriously, why didn't I think of making him burp cloths out of towels? That much absorbent fabric could have saved some of my clothes!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

You made all the difference Saturdy night. Elle & Roz cried all over each other Sunday - but we got through it.

Katherine said...

Creed is so stinkin' cute!!!

Melinda said...

Yay! I'm glad you like them. My machine is a Pfaff Tiptronic, btw.

Elisa said...

Creed is SO smiley! Bub has thunder thighs too,I love them!

Robin said...

Is that kid ever UN-happy? He's got the CUTEST stinkin' smile!