Monday, July 14, 2008

Don't you just feel like dancing today?

There have been so many clips on the web lately that make me smile, like this clip found via Betz White





Where the Hell is Matt? (2008) from Matthew Harding on Vimeo.

And this clip that made me laugh right out loud, found via Design Mom




There's something about this clip found via The Black Eiffel that just makes me feel good




And this one. also via Black Eiffel has been on my mind a lot lately since reading The Disreputable History of Frankie Landau Banks (Have you read it yet? You NEED to.)




Which leads me to this sketch from Improv Everywhere. They filled a subway car with identical twins dressed alike and acting like mirror images. I wish that I could have seen it in person.

If you haven't heard of Improv Everywhere, you NEED to check out their site. I think I need to add taking part in one of their events to my bucket list.

4 comments:

The Jensen Family said...

I want to be him

I am Laura said...

We have loved Improv Everywhere too. They have been featured on this American life and we love the concept and idea of what they are doing. One of their gags was to pretend to love some unknown band. It was pretty ingenious.

lisa h. said...

steph, these were GREAT! thanks for posting! i totally laughed!

lisa h. said...

ps

i saw a buckeye mini potato head and thought of you!