Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Crib bedding

Ok, so I am not in the market for crib bedding, but I'm seriously tempted to buy a backup set of crib bedding for Creed because there are some designs that I love on clearance at Wal-Mart. I know, seriously, Wal-mart? Why didn't they have cool, cheap modern bedding when I was pregnant with Creed?

There's the American Rocket set for $31.00, which would look really cute with Creed's rocket mobile
There's the Orchard Park set for $39.00
And then most expensive at $50.00 (which is still ridiculously cheap) there's the Sumersault Blooming Delight
Which one do you think I NEED? Keep in mind his new room is apple green and he still has a bright red dresser

6 comments:

Anna said...

so I am not pregnant or I would so go buy that second one...or the third one, I can't decide. But I will fully forward this on to a friend who is.

Megan said...

I want that third one for MY room!

Alissa said...

holy heck... i love all of them. i think the middle one would work best for that color scheme, but the rockets are making me lust.

lisa h. said...

ps

i totally see creed in the rocket ships...but that last one is super cute too!

lisa h. said...

i don't think my first comment posted? you're totally tempting me to get new bedding now....i never ever thought to look at walmart!

Cassie L. said...

I love them all. I was just sitting here actually looking for new bedding for baby #4. I am so non-committal on the colors, but I love the last set. Any other good sites you know of that I could find cute stuff. And for a 5 year old girl needing a new room?

And are you making some kind of announcement looking at new bedding, or you just need a new look for Creed's room??