Tuesday, March 04, 2008

I Am Packing My Suitcase & Going To The Moon!

I finally finished a new project!

Creed has been able to reach his mobile for a while and he's started tearing the animals off of it so it had to go. I decided to make a new one that we could hang from the ceiling, far out of his reach (I actually moved it higher after I took these pictures).

It took me a long time to get it to balance, but I'm so happy with how it turned out! Creed loves to watch it twirl.



I'm thinking about coming up with some new mobiles for my Etsy shop, but I'm not sure if they would sell because they would have to be priced kind of high to be worth it. For now I'm just having fun sketching out my ideas.

13 comments:

Katherine said...

When I first read the title, I thought you were going to talk about packing your basement.

Sarah said...

I would so buy that space mobile. I'd pay whatever you wanted.

Anonymous said...

I LOVE it, Steph!

Molly Malia said...

hey can you teach me a thing or two when you get out here?

Melissa said...

I love the mobiles! I say go for it on Etsy, people will buy unique items for their babies...my son's would have loved this mobile!

Kim said...

Cute Steph! I say go for it. Try selling a couple on Etsy and see how it goes.

Martha-Anne said...

Wow. This is so great!

lisa h. said...

i love the things you do, stuff i would never even attempt!

Elisa said...

so darling. I wouldn't be able to buy an expensive mobile but I do think there is a market out there, it's just a question whether those people (with lots of discretionary $$) shop on Etsy. I think the only way to know is to try it out.

Erin said...

I would definitely buy a great mobile on Etsy. In fact, I fell totally in love with a handmade owl mobile featured on ohdeedoh, but have no time or ability to make one myself. And I would pay a premium for a truly unique item that doesn't play irritating, sluggish, cartoon music. Ugh.

Marissa Joy said...

awesome...I love it! You should definately sell them on etsy.

Anonymous said...

I think this is awesome.

J* said...

Steeeeeephaaaanieeee,
Seriously? SO CUTE and SO AMAZING!!!!! Way to go!