Wednesday, December 05, 2007

Creed at Eight Months

I took these pictures last week. I took one ok-ish picture
And then Creed let me know that he was NOT in the mood for pictures.I took a break to get him dressed, and then we tried again. He was shocked that I wasn't giving up.
He never stays still anymore so here's attempt #1
Attempt #2
Attempt #3
Oh well, at least he was having fun. I should just take his pictures while he's eating because once he was cramming food in his mouth, he was all smiles.
This kid amazes me every day. Now I get what everyone means when they tell you they grow up quickly. He loves to be chased. He's starting to talk a little bit. We now have no doubt that he says Mama, Dada (and sometimes even just dad), and something that sounds vaguely like Ball. He's everywhere and unfortunately he's fearless, which means he gets a lot of bruises like the one on his forehead in these pictures. I was talking to my mom about how he's always on the move and I said he must get that from Larry and her reply was, "Are you kidding me? That's coming from the girl who didn't stop climbing. You were on the counters, on the table, over the couches." So I guess we're doomed!

5 comments:

Brittany said...

ok...we SERIOUSLY need a play date...I don't even recognize that kid. Well, ok, that's a lie--no one can forget that smile :)

dragonflydreamer said...

He is so adorable! I love the photos of your attempts to photograph him as he has other ideas. I am the proud Mom of two now grown sons. Your photos brought me such joy. Enjoy every precious second with him. Sadly, he will grow up in the blink of an eye and be so busy with school, friends, girlfriends, etc... that you will almost have to schedule time with him. Although as much as I miss my little boys, I love the young men they have become and the conversations amaze and delight me.

J* said...

He is so big. SO BIG. What a cutie and he gets that from you.
~Jessica

Mandy said...

I laughed and laughed when I saw these, all to familiar!
I just found your blog (linked from Kamiko's). Email me and I'll send you an invite to ours! mandyheaston@yahoo.com. I'd love to catch up.:) -Mandy

Kim said...

Steph:
Creed looks so much like you did as a baby. Dad's digital is also broken so you can add that to the list of disasters this week. It works but the pictures have lots of "noise." Nikon is trying to figure out what the problem is so that's good I guess.
We have a snowy day today. I'm ready for a good movie and a fire in the fireplace. Unfortunately, there is too much to do. Your Christmas stockings are sewn so maybe I can sneak in a movie while I do the beading and cording. Do you think I can get Cole off of X-box?
Enjoy every moment with that Creeder. Our babies grow up too fast Steper Japepper. XOXOXO