Sunday, December 16, 2007

Baby Update

Creed's growing up so quickly, and I just wanted to report a few of the things he's been up to lately. This is the site I see at least 75 times a day. He crawls over to me and tugs on my pant-leg when he wants me to pick him up. He's usually standing, but for safety I made him kneel down while I took this picture.At my baby shower, my friend told me to make sure to have two of whatever stuffed animal or blanket he gets attached to. Too bad I didn't follow that advice, and he's chosen a favorite friend on his own. It's a stuffed duck named Wadsworth that Jessica knitted for Creed, and while it couldn't be cuter, it's already taken quite a beating. Creed is always dragging Wadsworth around with him while he cruises around the house. Looking back, Wadsworth is present in several of our pictures from the last few weeks.
The other day I didn't realize that Wadsworth was up out of Creed's reach, peaking over the arm of the couch, and Creed climbed up a boxed Santa suit that we had leaning against the couch to get to it. Who knew he could even do that? I was spotting him and he actually climbed up until he was leaning over the arm of the couch, not holding on because he was playing with Wadsworth. Scary!


5 comments:

Adrian said...

Your boy is absolutely adorable. I've been meaning to leave an actual comment since I do drop by frequently. So here I am leaving a comment. :) Btw, your little boy sorta looks like my husband when he was a baby. :)

Megan said...

K, I am headed over to my blog to post a picture of my youngest JUST SO you can see how eerily similar they are. Then if you decide you want to see just how cute creed is going to be when he's 12, scroll down a few posts...Cooper's in there somewhere! (LOVE the name Creed. He's a cutie-patootie!)

dragonflydreamer said...

Your son is so adorable. The smile on his face in the photo where he is looking up at you with dimples and eyes that smile too is precious. I am the mother of two adult sons and someday hope to have lots of grandchildren. I miss them at Creed's age.

Anonymous said...

Stephanie!!! I don't know if you remember me, but I was one of your friends in Hawaii, right before your family moved back to the mainland. I was just reading through your blog and saw the photo of Malie, Amy, the Kajiyama's etc. How funny!! :) Anyway, it's so fun to read about your family and Creed is so dang cute!! You can check out my blog here: www.a-skrpbkmoms-diary.blogspot.com :) I'd love to hear from you!!!

Kim said...

Steph: I found a picture of you the other day. You know how Creed smiles with his mouth open? I don't think he inherited that tendency from Larry. He looks just like you. So cute! I'll have to see if Dad can scan it and sent it to you. Man, he's so stinking cute. You're torturing me being so far away!