Sunday, November 01, 2009

Dreams really do come true!

I'm not having the best night (while I was in the bathroom, Creed crawled under my desk and turned off the powerstrip to my computer. I lost some unsaved Photoshop files that I spent a really long time on and it's killing me. There were tears and it was all my own fault for not double checking that they were saved.)

Anyway, I need to take a break and think about something happy so let's talk about how Laurel saved the day by lending us her daughter's peacock costume from last Halloween. You've never seen a happier kid! His dream of being a peacock for Halloween came true! (and it didn't even have to involve a leotard or tutu or tights)
I wish you could have all seen him in person because I promise that it would have made you grin!

8 comments:

Carlye said...

Oh my gosh! I'm so sorry!
Although Creed looked very stunning in his peacock costume.

Shanna said...

oh for adorable!!!! Did someone make this or can I buy this somewhere? Its a must have!!

Laurel said...

Oh, I am so happy it worked for you both!!! I was worried it would be ridiculously small, but it looks fantastic and Creed really looks like the happiest boy in the world. :)

(I found it on BabyStyle.com last fall...)

Nina said...

What a painful experience -- losing the Photoshop work (not getting to use the fabulous costume)!

This is the best peacock that I've ever seen!

Shauna said...

What a happy boy! So cute!

Taunya said...

Such a cutie!!

Marissa Joy said...

What no public thanks for setting the whole thing up? Just kidding, I am glad that it worked out. Sorry for the computer drama! I love you if that helps!

Nikki said...

Most definitely the cutest peacock I've ever seen . . . and there's no denying it, that was one happy boy . . . um, I mean peacock!