Thursday, November 12, 2009

Lisa's Baby Shower - Part 4 - The Party Favors

This is my last baby shower post, I promise!

I wanted to come up with some kind of shower favor that would be useful, because I've gone home with a lot of cute favors that I had no idea what do to with that eventually had to be tossed. I always want to burn CDs for people, but since we like to keep things legal around here and through I-Tunes you can only burn things seven times, a CD wasn't a party favor option until recently when I-Tunes made it legal to upgrade your songs for a small fee and have a hayday burning as many copies as you like. Wahoo!

For Lisa's shower I put together a list of lullabies that I thought she would love to share with her little one (similar to the list I posted in the past with a few new discoveries).
I figure that even if you don't have a little one, you'll babysit a niece or nephew or grandchild and its always handy to know a lullaby or two. Is there anything that you would have added?

8 comments:

Annie said...

ohhh, i want one! seriously.

J.R. and Meg +3 said...

Steph, you still don't ever slow down:). Love all the fun baby shower ideas and photos. Lucky Lisa!! Your Halloween party was very creative as always. I was telling some firends here about your parties and such the other day--you are fabulous! Hope you are feeling well.

TX Girl said...

So many great songs. I'm heading to itunes RIGHT NOW.

Seriously- this baby shower was awesome.

Carlye said...

Ooh I want one too . . .

Anonymous said...

LOVE the cd favors you made. One of my favorite songs for my 2 year old daughter Ellia is from Bens Folds Five called Lullabye... We sing it all the time to her and now she can almost sing it to me. :) Thanks for your sweet blog, I am a missionary in PNG and it is nice to read and get fun inspiration. :)
Lauren
www.joeyandlauren.org

Amy @ OurScoop said...

Oh great songs! One of my all time favorites is Baby Mine by Allison Krauss. It is such a tender and sweet song!!!! Any mother would love it! I made a video of photos of my daughter's first year to this song and had it playing on my digital frame during her 1st birthday. It was sweet!

http://ourscoop.blogspot.com/2008/12/birthday-girl.html

ClistyB said...

what amy said. baby mine by AKrauss.

Adrian said...

This is a great idea!