Friday, October 20, 2006

Details

My Grandma Borup sent me some really cool glass Halloween ornaments and my Halloween tree isn't looking shabby anymore. I'm not sure if she reads this, but I wanted to show her how cute they look on the tree. Now, you know I hate Wal-mart, but I needed to get my brake light fixed during my lunch and it's the only place that I know of near my office so after I dropped my car off and was browsing when I saw these.
Don't they look like Christmas decorations that you would find in Martha Stewart Magazine instead of Wal-mart? They were right in the middle of putting all of their Christmas items out, and I have to say that I was really impressed and surprised by some of them (granted you can still find their usual cheesy-smiling-bears-hugging-Santa type decorations too, but I think it's still worth checking out). I found something really cool that I'm going to alter a little bit, but it's a gift for Candice so I can't show you pictures until I give it to her. I'll keep you posted!

2 comments:

everything pink! said...

i love that place, sometimes you can find the best stuff.
awesome

Anonymous said...

I will NOT let Wal-Mart cheapen Halloween!!!