Monday, October 05, 2009

Birth Announcements

I have quite a few creative projects to update you on too. It sad really that it's taken me so long to get around to share this one. This year my friends Nikki and David had a beautiful baby girl. Eva asked me if I'd like to help create birth announcements as a gift to themi (Eva is ALWAYS thoughtful like that). I came up with the design and Eva handprinted them on her letterpress.

Nikki and David like to keep things fairly simple with clean lines so this is what we came up with. (I wish I had switched my camera lens to one that would catch the whole thing in focus).

I actually sent them a few designs to choose from and their daughter Audrey immediately fell for that little penguin family.

5 comments:

Jess@craftiness is not optional said...

super cute! what a great gift too!

Malinovka said...

I LOVE this announcement! I saw it at Eva's the last time I visited her (in Ohio) and thought it was so perfect. You sure have talent!

Megan said...

I love that the baby's initials are 'aah'

Nikki said...

We are so lucky to have such thoughtful and talented friends!

Mom said...

There is a copy on my mantel - next to her picture...a touch of you in my house. - Mom Cat