Thursday, October 22, 2009

Thanksgiving Point

We had a few other adventures this summer that I've been meaning to blog about. One was a day at Thanksgiving Point to visit the Dinosaur museum and Children's Garden with my mom, Candice, and her kids when they were in town. Doesn't Creed look so old in this picture? When did he thin down and when did his neck get longer?




Lately, we've been battling a lot about putting on sunscreen because Creed hates it. My friend Annie recommended this sunscreen stick for babies by Neutrogena, and I love it. It's really thick so Creed ends up looking a little pale when he wears it, but he likes to put it on and it keeps him protected (of course he needs a little help from mom to rub it in).
I can't wait to visit the Children's Garden again some time when its a little less crowded, but we still had a lot of fun.

No comments: