Tuesday, June 02, 2009

Hot dog, hot dog, hot diggity dog!

Since Larry was working, we had no Memorial Day plans, but he got home early enough for us to head up the canyon with Tyler and Lisa to roast some hot dogs and make smores.  Creed took his hot dog roasting very seriously.  I wish I would have had a real camera instead of Larry's phone so you could see how beautiful and green the canyon was.
Don't worry, Creed is not on fire in this photo, he's a couple feet away.
I can't believe that we've almost lived here for a year and that was our first time going to Big Cottonwood Canyon.  It made us realize that we need to explore outside of Salt Lake City a lot more, and Larry and I kept saying that we need to get some of our friends out here to visit because we think they will fall in love with the canyon too.

Thanks Tyler and Lisa!

4 comments:

L.R.L said...

look at my awesome fire! Creed looks so happy, I love it. I wish we would've gotten one with all of us.

What fun.

p.s. i miss you guys

Carlye said...

Oh my gosh! That picture totally looks like Creed is on fire. It scared me at first!

Mom said...

...after school starts...how about if ken & I come just for a long weekend

R said...

I love it!
I am coming out to visit at the end of August! Let's meet!