Monday, June 08, 2009

A few more things I want to remember about Creed at two

The way he eats his toast, picking out the middle one pinch at a time until he hollows it out (I thought he was trying to avoid the crust, but afterwards he eats that too)
The way he sneaks into his room and closes the door for a little secret time with his binky (binkies are only for bedtime now and they are kept in his bed.)  Now he likes to stay in his crib when he wakes up and asks you to sit in the rocking chair and read to him while he lays in his crib for a little more binky time then too.
The way he's constantly asking, "Dis is called?"
The way he calls bad-guys "mad-guys" (he heard some boys playing in the park pretending to chase bad-guys and misunderstood what they said and now he's sure it's mad-guys, not bad-guys)
The way he LOVES his new scooter.  Our neighbors have scooters and he has been so envious of them so we surprised him with a scooter of his own.  He is so proud of himself when he rides it around.  He recently watched Bolt and loved that Penny rode a scooter and now when he rides his scooter he tells me, "I Penny, Mamma!  I Super Fast! I Penny!"
The way he adds "A" before most words.  "Ahtrains" "Ahfood" etc.
I seriously can't get enough of this sweet little guy.

3 comments:

Bryt, Liz (Ed), and Ellie Christensen said...

I bet you didnt hear ellie at church sunday- but she yelled out to Creed as he passed...HEY CREED, you wanna go to the garden?

He is sweet I agree!

I am Laura said...

What a great post. He is a cute guy. You will be happy you posted these memories because we forget so fast.

Meg said...

I can't get enough of this guy either, and I don't even know you! I have a 7-month-old, and I just love the crafts and party ideas you post, and just generally how much your adoration for this kid shines through your posts. They make me teary-eyed sometimes!