Saturday, May 10, 2008

Happy Birthday Eli!

My baby brother turned 21 today! I don't usually post about birthdays here, but he deserves a special mention because he's been serving as a missionary in Brasil for two years. He's coming home in a month and a half and we are so excited to see him! He's grown up so much and we are so proud of him. Luckily we won't have to wait long to see him because we're arriving in Utah a few days after he comes home.
Oh, and did I mention that he's crazy? He sent my parents this picture last week.

6 comments:

Elisa said...

My brother comes home from Brazil in July. It's so fun!

We received the prize package last week and are thrilled!! Check my blog, I will post our painted family soon. Thank you!!

Anonymous said...

Steph - Our boy is growing up! (Remember when we accompanied him to register for football and we were asked if we were his parents!)

Cecilia said...

How cool! I found your blog on elisa's post and was wondering what state is your brother serving?? I'm from Brazil, so maybe I know where he is!

Amy and Cameron said...

Does he know how to do that cool snapping with his fingers that you guys loved so much back in the day?

Steph said...

Cecilia,

He's serving in Florianoplis and he LOVES it! I don't think he really wants to come home.

Anonymous said...

And he better not do that finger snapping thing!!!

(I hope you don't still Cambo!)