Friday, August 11, 2006

Knowledgeable stuff

I found a few more crafty ideas that I think would be fun to attempt.
  1. I'm in love with this baby quilt because I love the white-on-white stiching with baby sayings. I doubt I'll be attempting this one myself anytime soon though.
  2. I also liked the idea of making your own pins using shinky dinks. You can find a tutorial here.
  3. This post made me want to learn how to screen print (you have to scroll down a little). Do any of you know how? I'd love to be able to make my own t-shirts using my graphic designs. There's a tutorial here, but I think I would need more help than that.
  4. For those of you looking for ways to keep your toddlers busy, you have to check out Kiddley and Kids Craft Weekly for some fun ideas.
  5. As fall rolls around I've also been thinking about taking some continueing education classes. The Parks and Rec departments for every community around here offeres classes. Check out the fun classes that they offer in Upper Arlington.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I like the Shrinky-Dink pins. And there are approximately 43 classes I want to take from UA.