Wednesday, August 23, 2006

Early Celebration

Last night my friend Jen and her daughter came over for dinner. I was supposed to be doing something nice for them, but they reversed things and surprised me with an early birthday celebration. Yes, that's cheesecake in the middle of the table, my favorite dessert. It was delicious and I loved the Miss Spider party accessories. It was such a fun surprise.

Too bad Jen is moving to Cincinnati in two weeks. Have you noticed that's a recurring theme on my blog, all of my friends moving away? I know it's happy news for all of them, but pretty soon I'm not going to have any friends left!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Steph! I hope that you are having a wonderful day. Sounds like you get to celebrate two days in a row (yesterday and today). Lucky! Have a great day and I will talk to you soon!
Love ya, Mary Ann