Friday, August 11, 2006

Eli update

I've been meaning to post these pictures that I downloaded from my mom's camera. They're both of my little brother, Eli, right before he left on his mission. The first one is Eli before he got his missionary haricut.

The second one is Eli with my dad on the day he left for Brazil.


Eli is still in the Missionary Training Center in Sao Paulo, Brazil, but he will be heading out to Florianoplis soon. So far he loves Brazil and he's picking up the language quickly.

It's so weird to think that I won't see him for two years. Two years ago he looked like a totally different kid. If he changes just as much in the next two years I won't even recognize him. At least we get weekly emails from him and I know he's the same funny kid inside.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

There's something about a missionary haircut and a badge that changes how someone looks.