Saturday, May 05, 2007

Doctors in the house

When I carried in my mother-in-law's luggage it seemed really heavy. She told me that she would be going home much lighter and I inwardly groaned because that meant she had a bunch of random stuff from home for Larry. Anyone who knows me and Larry well knows that sometimes our tastes clash and we most often argue over what a disorganized packrat Larry can be. He has a hard time throwing away anything and it drives me crazy.
Well a couple of days later, these emerged from Diane's suitcase. She wisely waited until Larry was home to bring them out because she knew I wouldn't be pleased. I'm speechless. Seriously? . . . .SERIOUSLY!

I have no words.

And the best part? This one is his favorite that he says we absolultely cannot get rid of.

4 comments:

Erin said...

Yikes! Lar, I'll bet those figures would look AWESOME at the hospital. I mean, wouldn't they put a smile on the patients' faces?

Scott said...

That monkey freaking rocks!!!!!!!!!
I am soooo glad he is keeping it!
And it was nice of my mom to bring Larry something he has already said he wanted

Reba said...

My dad had "Duck-tor" that I'm sure my mom would donate to Larry's new collection.

Anonymous said...

I think the monkey doctor is GREAT and the moment I finally have an office - it will be displayed prominently!