Monday, November 10, 2008

Tis the season to be sewing

I love all things Amy Butler, so I think I'd be interested in buying these new holiday patterns, but they are free! There are several and some of them don't even involve sewing. You can find them here.

I haven't been able to find just the right tree skirt so I was especially happy to see this pattern. And you could have all sorts of fun with this felt stocking pattern
but my favorite by far is this snow mum pillow. I think it would be beautiful year round, and you could adorn so many different things with that mum.

3 comments:

TX Girl said...

Oh that Mum pillow. It is lovely. I think I might try one of those babies

Stephanie said...

I love that pillow! I'm going to go check it out. Thanks for the heads up!

malia said...

thanks for the link! i've already sent it on to some friends! :)