Thursday, November 29, 2007

I am thankful for . . .

New Traditions!

Every year during the month of November, I try to keep a list of things that I am thankful for and I try to add something to the list every day of the month. This year, I got a late start so instead the week of Thanksgiving, I decided to write a thank you note every day that week. It got me thinking of all that I have to be thankful for, but I also got to take actions and express my appreciate to some of my friends (although I have yet to deliver some of them).

I think next year I may even try to write a thank you note every day of the month of November because it was such a good experience.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

A really good idea. Maybe I could help you write a few of the notes next year! (I know better than to agree to a month's worth of letter writing - better to start slow).