- I have a list of words that I can’t stand and my family loves to tease me by using them. Oh, no I’m not telling you what they are or you might you them on purpose too!
- I love Doris Day. My sisters and I watched Calamity Jane a million times when we were little and now I love watching any of her comedies.
- I’ve never been a big cereal eater, because I’d rather get a few more minutes of sleep in the morning than eat breakfast, but since I’ve been on my low-carb diet I can’t even begin to explain how much I’ve been wanting to eat a gigantic bowl of Honeynut Cheerios. I can last for 5 ½ more weeks, right?
- I’m a REALLY Deep sleeper. I never wake up when Larry’s alarm goes off and even though my alarm is really loud, I can sleep through it for quite some time. It’s a little scary. Everyone keeps telling me that it will change when I have a baby, but I’m afraid it won’t. My sisters used to take full advantage and come in and pester me early in the morning until I told them they could borrow my clothes, then later I would wake up and see them wearing my clothes and get mad that they were wearing them without my permission and they would swear they asked and I said yes and there was nothing I could do about it because I was too out of it to remember waking up at all (or maybe they were always just making it up!)
- I only have three weeks left at my job. Part of me cannot wait to be done, but I’m also nervous about how I’ll handle all of the free time. When I finished graduate school and was only working full time without classes in the evening or a second job on the weekend, I didn’t really know what to do with myself. It was like I almost had to rediscover my hobbies. I think I’m also going to miss having a lot of adult interaction; I know it’s something I need, and I don’t get a lot of it at home with Larry working so much.
Wednesday, February 21, 2007
My sister-in-law Keri challenged me a few days ago to come up with five interesting things about myself to post on my blog, but I've been putting it off since I already posted 100 things about myself and I'm not so much feeling interesting these days and I'm feeling big and round and awkward! Anyway, here are five things that I came up with:
Posted by Stephanie Ford at 3:23 PM