Tuesday, May 22, 2012

The latest from Sycamore Street Press

For stationery designers, this time of the year is sort of like tax season is for accountants because it's time for the National Stationery Show, and this is the time of the year when Sycamore Street Press releases their new additions.

It's sort of funny for me to see these just being released because I've already finished designing another collection since then that will be released in the fall, and I have another project that's already printed and will be released soon (I cannot wait to share it with you!).  Even though I worked on these designs a while ago, it's still so exciting to see them in print.

So here are my latest designs, which are all available on the Sycamore Street Press site.  I had five new cards.





 And we rolled out a new fortune teller to predict your baby's future career.  You should take a look at it, because it's pretty funny.
 And I have two new 11" x 14" prints.  I can't wait to hang this first one in Ollie's room that I'm in the middle of putting together.  Figuring out how to make the text with one continuous line was tricky, but I love how it turned out.

I am so lucky to work with this group.  Kirk and Eva are the best printmakers out there and did you see Eva's new prints with gold foil? Swoon! And Kristin and Amy have the best new series of flight prints. Really, if you have a second, you should head over to check out all the new products.  I heart them all!

6 comments:

Stefanie Hathaway said...

i love the party hat card and the elephant one. Super cute!

Larry said...

I married well!

Eva @ Sycamore Street Press said...

Larry's right. :) Great job on all of these!

mer said...

seriously gorgeous Stephanie. We had so much fun tonight!
xo
Mer

Nikki said...

You are SO talented, my dear! I heart you part of the new line!!

Nikki said...

Make that YOUR part of the new line. : )