Monday, February 25, 2008

Creed at Eleven Months

WARNING: This post is jam-packed with photos of what may very well be the cutest baby in the whole world! See: Oh wait, let's try that again without the binky!
Creed has worked very hard for those two teeth so we had to take the opportunity to show them off!
Oh, where to start this month? Creed is amazing. He's growing leaps and bounds, and I can't believe our little man will soon be one! I have yet to come up with any fantastic party ideas so I'd love to hear any you might have! I've even got Creed thinking hard about it.
He would not hold still, but I had to include a few of these pictures to show off his chubbiness.
He has fallen in love with lights this month and points them out everywhere we go. Here he is checking out the overhead light.
and that's only the beginning of his curiosity.
He's only still when he's strapped down.
He so curious about everything around him and loves to get into everything. I don't usually have the heart to stop his explorations, which lead to scenes like this . . .
And this . . .
And this . . .
Ugh, and this (which of course he's had many a talking to about) And did I mention that he can do this?
Yikes! Seriously! He's not even one!
Larry introduced him to his favorite show, Mickey Mouse Clubhouse. The Hot dog song at the end seems to be especially captivating.

And he's eating with a fork (although, if you don't stab the food for him, he will use his other hand to put food on the fork, which sort of defeats the purpose).
My favorite new development is that Creed LOVES to be read to. He'd rather sit on your lap reading books than play with his toys or watch TV. He's already becoming so independent; he has to turn the pages himself, he has to crawl up the stairs himself, he's starting to walk around without any encouragement from us, but he still loves to cuddle and won't venture from my lap during baby storytimes. He hates being tossed in the air or swinging around, but he's an adventurous eater that will sample just about anything we hand him.
Oh, how we LOVE this little guy!

7 comments:

I am Laura said...

He is so cute and what a fun baby. Ally always has loved to read with me and I love to read to her. My son is different and it makes me sad that reading time is a struggle for him, but I am still trying.

Anonymous said...

Seriously, those pictures just melt my heart. CUTEST BABY EVER!!!

Molly Malia said...

oh, he is a curious little tike! he is so pleasant... i can't imagine your hands being too full! he's just a little man!

Alexandra and Benjamin said...

That was a sweet post. When will you guys be in Utah? I am going to an adult ballroom dance camp in Provo in July. Will you be there? I would love to see y'all.

jaY said...

Wow...great pics-u make me feel like a slacker! Can't wait for Creed to meet Adalie! You guys staying at your parents house when you first move down?

Mickell Gehret said...

Hey Stephanie. You may not remember me but I knew you when you lived in Hawaii. I saw your blog through Mollys. Your little boy is so dang cute. Are you in Ohio? I live in Northeastern Ohio. Hey, tell Candace hi for me.

Anna said...

I'm not sure if Creed is just the cutest baby ever or if you just take great pictures. But he really is adorable.