Thursday, September 20, 2007

Sitting Pretty

Well, we've been back in Ohio for a week and we've had a good time just hanging out together.

Wednesday, Creed and I got together with Reba and her girls and I'm so sad that a forgot to bring my camera because there's so much I wanted to share. The Pink Moon Cupcake Bakery recently opened in Powell and you know how I love cupcakes so we had to go check it out. The cupcakes were yummy so I decided to bring some home to the Zozes and Larry. Look how fun the takeout containers are! And as long as we were in cute downtown Powell, we had to stop by my favorite shop there, Bloomsbury Loft. Every time I stop there the store is totally different. I love stopping by to see the latest. We also stopped at the Spray park. The fountains are much too big for Creed, but he still had fun dipping his toes in the puddles.
And speaking of Creed, here's how he sat this morning, using his hands to prop himself up.
And here he is this evening. Look no hands!

4 comments:

Katherine said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Katherine said...

Tommy has that same outfit. Funny how everyone thinks they should take after their daddy!

Heather said...

I can't believe he's sitting up already! What a little (big) man he is becoming. Let's get together soon, I've missed you.

lisa h. said...

what will i do when you move! i won't find all these great tips of places to go in Columbus on your blog anymore!