Friday, June 11, 2010

Update


Lisa posted about her surprise with better photos here.

I've been thinking about it and don't you think this would be a great/inexpensive way to surprise your kids? How great would it be to wake up to a piece of yarn with a note that says "follow me" and winds all through the house leading to a surprise. It could make something as simple as the new box of sugar cereal that you've been begging for seem magical; something that you would remember for the rest of your life!

Plus it could be really find to find funny things to wind yarn around in your house.

Hmmmm . . . now I guess I just need to teach Creed to read . . .

5 comments:

lisa h. said...

it's an awesome idea! one day i'm going to do fun things like you...well i try sometimes, but I think somehow when you do them they turn out a little better, must be that creative touch you have :)

acutely cherished said...

You come up with the most creative a fun ideas!! Creed and Oliver are lucky to have you as a mommy!!

Shar said...

I love this! I'm definitely going to have to do it for my sisters. Thanks for such great ideas. :)

How did you make the "lisa is awesome" sign? That was the best!

Gwen said...

Cute cute cute ideas

Mom said...

This reminds me of something we used to do in Girl Scouts - that I would do for my daughters' slumber parties - You;d wake up to a sign in your tent: JUNGLE BREAKFAST. Then you'd have go to search out little boxes of cereal & bananas & little cartons of milk hanging in the trees in camp. It was fun!