Friday, January 18, 2013

Family Photos 2012

One of the few things that always gets me motivated to post is a set of new family pictures from my sister, Candice. These are from several months ago, but I held off posting these since I meant to use them for our Christmas cards, but I never quite finished them. Oops! Do not remind me of the irony here since I design cards for a living.


We didn't really plan ahead for this shoot, but Candice happened to have some spare time while she was in town.  I knew I wanted us all together cozy at home.  And that is exactly what we ended up with.  These pictures make me so happy.








I just printed a giant copy of the bottom photo to hang in Ollie's room.  It makes me smile every time I walk by.

7 comments:

ellen said...

These photos are awesome!

malia said...

Darling!!

Sara said...

So cute!

Katherine said...

Great to see you guys! Post more! You'll have to check out my blog. I had quite the experience with the birth of my 4th.
www.pooledreflections.blogspot.com

Larry said...

Love them! And the one with Creed face down never fails to fill me with joy.

Kristin said...

Love! What a beautiful family.

Shannon Sundberg said...

Great family photos! Hey I am turning to the expert for some advice. Heidi (11 years old) is in a mother daughter book club, and we get to host next month. Do you have any suggestions for a fun book for these girls and moms to read? I would love any suggestions. Thanks! Hope all is well with you and your beautiful family.