Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Thursday night, we arrived home after a two week vacation.  I have way too much to fill you in on from the last month, but let's start with how we arrived home just in time for a snowstorm (finally, this has been such a warm winter). of course we had to build a snowman right away.  

 Creed has been talking to me about how snowmen come to life sometimes (maybe it was all those readings of Snowmen at Night by the Beuhners and The Snowman by Raymond Briggs).  So after our upside-down snowman melted, I snuck out and rebuilt him right-side-up.  Creed was amazed when he saw it.
That snowman is now surrounded by much more snow and I'm tempted to go out there and surprise Creed again by adding a snowdog.

4 comments:

Larry said...

The snowdog comment make me laugh right out loud!

Mom said...

Glad you're back!

Rose said...

also glad you're back!

Nikki said...

Welcome home - it's nice to have you back!